Please read your Privacy Notice, by clicking on the relevant link below.
Your Privacy Notice covers:
o Why we collect data and the legal basis for processing your personal data.
o What kinds of personal data we collect and process.
o How we process your data and who we may share this data with.
o Your rights with regards to our use of your personal data.
You can also access Millmead Properties Limited’s Data Protection Policy through the link below. Please note, Millmead Properties Limited manages the P&BW Curtecka portfolio.
We are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities dictated by the ICO’s General Data Protection Regulation, by encouraging the creation of a culture of privacy within the company. These responsibilities include ensuring personal data is:
· Processed fairly and lawfully – We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that data subjects are informed on how to contact us, the purposes of our data processing and any envisaged disclosures of data to third parties (please see our Privacy Notice for Tenants for more information).
· Obtained only for specific, lawful purposes – We will ensure the reason for which data is originally collected is the only reason for which we process that data, making sure to notify a data subject of any additional processing taking place.
· Adequate, relevant and not excessive – We will not seek to collect any personal data which is not strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained. Methods for collecting data will be drafted with this in mind, any irrelevant data given by individuals will not be stored.
· Accurate and kept up to date – We will review our data regularly. Our contact details should be readily available, and tenants should be encouraged to update us with any changes in their details. Any notifications of changes should be utilised as soon as possible to ensure accurate data.
· Not held for longer than necessary – Employees will regularly review information and enact a weeding process, following our Data Retention Policy to ensure data is not held unnecessarily. Personal data will be disposed of in a way which protects the rights and privacy of the individual concerned.
·Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
· Protected in appropriate ways – We will make sure that all personal data is accessible to only those who have a valid reason for using it and that we have appropriate security measures in place.
· Not transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection – We will make sure to use servers and contractors who are based within the EEA.
You are responsible for virus
checking any documents downloaded. We use virus-scanning software to reduce the
risk of viruses and similar damaging items being transmitted. We cannot be held
responsible for damage or loss caused by any viruses that may result from this